The piston-operated pipette Transferpette® Digital pipette is designed to the shape of the human hand for maximum comfort. The side mounted pipetting key reduces hand fatigue, especially when performing serial pipetting operations. The slim shaft makes it possible to pipette even in narrowest vessels without removing the tip ejector. The tip cone is designed to fit BRAND and most other leading manufacturers tips.
- Changing volume is easy without snagging gloves. Detents prevent inadvertent volume changes.
- The textured housing of the Transferpette® ensures a firm grip, and is UV resistant.
- Transferpette® Digital features Easy Calibration technique – readjustment without special tools. Changes from factory settings are clearly visible externally.
- The complete pipette shaft is autoclavable at 121 °C (2 bar), acc. DIN EN 285.
- Separate ejector function limits errors.
- Colored tip ejector caps indicate appropriate tips to use.
- Corrosion-resistant piston and ejector.
- CE-marked according to IVD-Directive 98/79 CE.