The Ferment Export Logistics Service
At Ferment, we take care of all the logistics required for the export of wine. We have over ten year’s experience and many satisfied customers throughout Australia.
Our wine export services include:
- Continuing Approval for wine
- Obtaining the Permit to Ship
- Obtaining Certificates of Origin
- Use of Ferment’s Wine Export License so there is no need for you to go to the
expense of obtaining your own.
We conduct all our business in a professional and confidential manner and would be delighted to receive instructions from you regarding the export of your wine.
Some of the costs involved, (which may differ from one shipment to another), include:
- Preparation and Lodgment of Documents: $250 + GST
- Continuing Approval- Wine Inspection Charge: $90 + GST
- Export Permit Issue: $70 + GST
- VI1 Issue: $45 + GST
- Federal Government Export Levy 0.2% of FOB value
Payment is normally requested at the time of exporting. Clients using our services on a regular basis may be considered for a credit account.
I hope we can help you in your exporting endeavors. If you need any further help please do not hesitate to contact Jenny Stonier.
The Ferment Media Communications Package Includes:
- We will write 4 press releases p.a to coincide with the release of new wines and send samples to selected press with the press release. *
- Write wine notes for press release and website.
- A cohesive and comprehensive article detailing the history and story of your winery.
- Liaison with your web designer to have this story reflected accurately on your website.
- Create a calander of events tailored to your needs
- Submit wines to wine writers for inclusion in their publications
- Media Monitoring: copies of media reviews will be sent to you by email.
* Postage and handling not included
In addition, we will endeavour to secure 4 editorial stories p.a on the people, the place, the wine or whatever we believe will be of greatest interest to wine writers about your brand.
Ferment maintains a current database containing all of Australia's leading wine, food and travel writers. We also have personal relationships with many wine writers, so we are able to send samples and press releases in the way they most appreciate.
Contact Jenny Stonier to discuss your media communications package
View Jenny Stonier's resume
A most important tool in portraying a winery's image, the inclusion of an interesting article in your newsletter will create interest which will lead to greater mail order sales.
Ferment will proficiently write and edit a 1000 word article for your newsletter on a topic of your choice.
Contact Jenny Stonier to add an interesting article to your next newsletter.
View Jenny Stonier's resume